This month’s SCORE Infographic shows the impact of human resources on small business development for 2015.
Of the biggest challenges for small businesses, hiring new employees ranks second:
- 45% report growing revenues as their major concern
- 42% say hiring new employees
- 37% say increasing profits
Social Media Helps Small Businesses Find Today's Talent:
- 94% of recruiters use or plan to use social media for recruiting.
- Employers who used social media to hire found a 49% improvement in candidate quality over candidates sourced only through traditional recruiting channels.
...And Small Business Employees Are Generally Happier Employees:
- 81% of small business employees are satisfied with their job
- Only 68% of ALL full-time U.S. workers are satisfied with their job.
Download this month’s SCORE infographic for more details on these statistics. If you need help developing your marketing strategy, contact a SCORE mentor. You can also get tips from our free online workshops.